Powys Green Guide Powys Green Guide - Site Map

Wilder Meat
Contact: Dale Wilson

07739 565346


My name is Dale Wilson and I am launching a new line of wildlife friendly meat boxes in February 2024, with the support of Radnorshire Wildlife Trust (RWT). I am the grazier of the Belted Galloway cattle at Pentwyn Farm, a 164-acre site owned by RWT, and this is the very first meat produced from the site. Sustainable food production is key to RWT's vision for Pentwyn, whilst also putting nature first.

Our herd of eight Belted Galloway play a huge part in natures recovery, through low-level, extensive grazing which creates disturbance and increased biodiversity in the landscape. The cattle are 100% grass-fed and finished without the use of any grain, chemicals, or fertilisers. Making the meat products healthier, more nutrient dense, higher quality, and better for the environment. Support local food production, and taste the difference in sustainable, grass-fed beef from Pentwyn Farm. 

The beef will be available for £150 in 10kg boxes of mixed cuts. Please be aware that the content of boxes will vary. There will be a limited quantity available so please register your interest in reserving a meat box by filling out your details below. Please ensure that you fill out your contact details correctly so that I can then contact you to take payment. Boxes will be ready towards the end of February. 

90% of the money you spend on this meat box goes directly to me, supporting a local farming family. The other 10% goes to Radnorshire Wildlife Trust, helping to achieve the Trust's ambitious vision for enhancing nature at Wilder Pentwyn Farm.

I am offering free local delivery (within 15 miles of Llangunllo), or it is £20 for next day delivery in insulated boxes. 

Page tags

Local Food

Eating Better

How we Shop

Food Shopping

Caring for our Environment


Soil and Insects


Add your FREE Event Listing

Manage your Powys Green Guide Page


Community Environmental Groups and Businesses in Powys

Use this icon on top left to display the list of names

Community Groups

Green Business





Page last modified: 16 Jan 2024, 20:34

The Powys Green Guide has received funding from the Mid Wales Community Energy Trust to cover website support and maintenance in Montgomeryshire

This project is part-funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund
Mae’r prosiect hwn ei ariannu’n rhannol gan Lywodraeth y DU trwy Gronfa Adfywio Cymunedol y DU


© 2023-24 Powys Green Guide
Managed by seren